Who we are
Bohemian Alley is an e-commerce platform that aims to upcycle discarded fabric into something of high utility and offer a modern yet traditional melange to your lives. Since most of our products are made of waste fabric, the colours, prints and patterns you see here would change almost every week. We have a fast-changing inventory that goes hand in hand with maintaining sustainability on our planet. So if you like a particular print in any of our products, order it before it’s gone! Because it is rare if our prints ever repeat.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you make any purchase from “Bohemian Alley”, as part of the process, we collect the personal information that you provide us with such as your Full Name, Full Address, Phone Number, Email Address, etc.
When you provide us with personal information to complete your purchase transaction on our website, verify your debit or credit card or any other payment method, place an order with us, apply for a delivery or return a purchase made from our store, we thereby imply that you have provided your consent to us for collecting it and using it for that specific purpose only.
If you leave a comment or review on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
f you leave a commen or review , its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
f you have an account on this site, or have left comments or review, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If we ever ask to provide any of your personal information for any secondary reason, like any marketing or promotional activities, we will ask you directly for your consent to the same and also provide you with an opportunity to say no if you do not wish to.
- In general, the third-party providers we use for our smooth operation, will only collect, use and disclose the information provided by you to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Having said that, please note that certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For such providers, we recommend you to read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which these providers will handle or use your personal information.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not misused in any manner, accessed, disclosed, lost inappropriately, altered or destroyed.
- By using this site, you represent you are at least the age of 18 & or are accompanied by somebody of qualified age.
Last updated: April 27ht, 2022.